• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

board maintenance -- board may be down

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to try a clean install of the board to see if I can get a couple of things installed that I'd like to use to control junk accounts and so forth. To do this I have to take the board offline, which I'll likely do Sat or Sunday when the traffic is pretty light. So if the board is down, you'll know why. I need to do one software version update anyway though undoubtedly if I do this they will immediatey release another one. :roll: Junk accts are getting to be a real hassle; I delete about 6-10 a day. :x

:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Oh no! What am I going to do this weekend????? ;) This board has become quite the habit. :D

Thanks for letting us know Karlin and for all of your hard work :flwr:
Julie and the girls

Good luck with the install, and thanks!

I was going to add something about going through withdrawal, too, but now I guess this will give me time to clean out my basement this weekend! :|

oh good luck with it Karlin, I know how stressful these things can be.... :yikes

Thanks for all your hard work keeping us safe :flwr: :flwr:

Back