Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Alabama!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi from Alabama!

Just joined and wanted to introduce Lily, our new addition. Thanks for this wonderful site. I have learned so much about this little girl from the members, admin. and moderator. I posted questions on the health and diet thread and everyone was extremely helpful.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.

Post Thanks / Like

Neighbor!!! What a sweet girl you have!

Where in AL are you? I live right on the border and have family and friends ALL OVER the state!

Glad that you joined!
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard---cute lil girl!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

We live in Birmingham. Are you guys having the beautiful fall we are having? We were up in Gatlinburg the first week in October, but the leaves hadn't really changed yet. We usually go the last week in Oct. and it's gorgeous. Couldn't get our condo that week. This is the most beautiful fall we have had in years. They say it is due to the drought we had over the summer.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Shay, Lily and Chloe! She's adorable
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Same here! Our colors are incredible! But they did not show up until last weekend.

Gatlinburg is great! We try to go during Christmas when it is all lit up (and they have GREAT shopping!)

Welcome again!
    Lindsay

Post Thanks / Like

We are in Destin but spend a TON of time in B'ham with my in-laws and friends. My husband and I are both Auburn Alums!

Welcome to the board!!
    Ashley - Mom to Duncan (4 years/blenheim) and Arthur (3 years/ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

It's so neat how this site connects people! My parents were in Gatlinburg over the weekend and they said it was beautiful this year. My fiancee and I usually go up to the mountains every fall, but this year we stayed back (new jobs, no vacation time yet )

I am a true floridian and I saw my first mountain 2 years ago and I still have never seen snow. lol. Be sure to post some pictures of your cavies during the winter time so I can live vicariously through them. Welcome!!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moniechris
    It's so neat how this site connects people! My parents were in Gatlinburg over the weekend and they said it was beautiful this year. My fiancee and I usually go up to the mountains every fall, but this year we stayed back (new jobs, no vacation time yet )

I am a true floridian and I saw my first mountain 2 years ago and I still have never seen snow. lol. Be sure to post some pictures of your cavies during the winter time so I can live vicariously through them. Welcome!!
    Well....there is no snow where I am....sometimes they get a dusting up in the mountains (Gatlinburg area). When I "grow up" I want to spend summers on the beach and winters in the snow!
    Lindsay

Post Thanks / Like

I am an LSU alum, but I am a huge Auburn fan. My Dad and several other family members are Auburn grads, the rest, Alabama. We have a great time at football parties. Auburn is doing great this year.
    Sharon,