• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Alabama!

Shay

Just joined and wanted to introduce Lily, our new addition. Thanks for this wonderful site. I have learned so much about this little girl from the members, admin. and moderator. I posted questions on the health and diet thread and everyone was extremely helpful.

icon_welcome Neighbor!!! What a sweet girl you have!

Where in AL are you? I live right on the border and have family and friends ALL OVER the state!

Glad that you joined! :flwr:

Thanks!

We live in Birmingham. Are you guys having the beautiful fall we are having? We were up in Gatlinburg the first week in October, but the leaves hadn't really changed yet. We usually go the last week in Oct. and it's gorgeous. Couldn't get our condo that week. This is the most beautiful fall we have had in years. They say it is due to the drought we had over the summer.

Same here! Our colors are incredible! But they did not show up until last weekend.

Gatlinburg is great! We try to go during Christmas when it is all lit up (and they have GREAT shopping!) :D

Welcome again!

icon_welcome

We are in Destin but spend a TON of time in B'ham with my in-laws and friends. My husband and I are both Auburn Alums!

Welcome to the board!!

It's so neat how this site connects people! My parents were in Gatlinburg over the weekend and they said it was beautiful this year. My fiancee and I usually go up to the mountains every fall, but this year we stayed back (new jobs, no vacation time yet :? )

I am a true floridian and I saw my first mountain 2 years ago and I still have never seen snow. lol. Be sure to post some pictures of your cavies during the winter time so I can live vicariously through them. Welcome!!

moniechris said:
It's so neat how this site connects people! My parents were in Gatlinburg over the weekend and they said it was beautiful this year. My fiancee and I usually go up to the mountains every fall, but this year we stayed back (new jobs, no vacation time yet :? )

I am a true floridian and I saw my first mountain 2 years ago and I still have never seen snow. lol. Be sure to post some pictures of your cavies during the winter time so I can live vicariously through them. Welcome!!

Well....there is no snow where I am....sometimes they get a dusting up in the mountains (Gatlinburg area). When I "grow up" I want to spend summers on the beach and winters in the snow! :D

I am an LSU alum, but I am a huge Auburn fan. My Dad and several other family members are Auburn grads, the rest, Alabama. We have a great time at football parties. Auburn is doing great this year. :D

Thanks for the welcome. We just came back from our first walk on a lead and we did so well.cl*p

She's my first. This little dog is so funny. All she wants to do is be held. Se runs over to wherever you are siting and jumps an jumps (can't jump on the furniture yet) until you pick her up, and then she will sleep on your shoulder or in you arms, or on her back mind you, like a baby. Right now my husband is holding her and she is sound asleep. I have never seen a dog like this. After 13 years with a stubborn, independent, I'll love you when I feel like it, Lhasa, this is greatest. She gets so excited when you praise her, she just eats it up. Of course, I'm not telling you anything you didn't know as a Cav mommy. Every day she amazes me.

She sounds wonderful Shay! This is one of the things that makes Cavaliers so adaptable to training...they love to make us happy! Aren't they great cuddle bugs?! My favorite time of day is late evening when I get to have both the pups curled up on me. It has greatly reduced the amount of stitching I'm able to do...but I'll take the trade off any day! :D

They are truly amazing animals, actually, more like a human baby. She is just like holding a newborn.

Back