• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sorry didnt see this link

lily

hello

i'm deb a first time doggie mum to my nearly 8 week old lily.... meet lily everyone.... shes changed our life around... cheered this home up big time...

PA230028.jpg

PA270036.jpg

what a precious little face!! I love her jowls! I just want to squeeze them! Welcome to the site! :flwr:

Hi......I am a new memeber too, and also the Mom to 8 week old "Lily". Great name....huh!

Hi Deb and Lily! Welcome!
Lily is adorable! As a first time puppy mom, Im sure you will find this site helpful! I know I am!
:flwr:

:thnku: for the welcomes.... yeah lily's name was chosen by my 6 yr old son... i have found this site to be of great value already & will be visiting here on a regular basis ... ;)

HI Debbie glad you managed to post...your Lily is really sweet, hope she's settling well.

If you have any more questions there are lots of knowledgable people on here, and you can search {under the title at the top of the page} for topics such as feeding etc...

hi nicki

thanks yeah lily is settling in well. Shes doing well with her toilet training considering shes just a baby. Still a way to go but good so far!!! yeah its a brill site this.... :flwr:

Back