• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

so sad... but happy ending

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Was told today about a little ruby male about 4 who was found and rescued, very skinny and living on a rubbish heap. :( He's in with a rescue colleague and happily I think we have the perfect home for him with a stay at home granny visited regularly by her kids and grandkids. Just waiting to see if I can sort out the details to onnect the various parties up. Poor little man. But this should have a happy ending. He will need weeks of being fed back up to proper weight...!

OMG poor little baby :( Hope his new home works out for him and he's loved and adored - as all Cavaliers should be :lotsaluv:

sounds like he'll eventually get all the loving he deserves :lotsaluv: :hug:

How long was he surviving like that before he was found? :( :(

So much heartlessness for the little guy. glad that things are turning around for him.

I'm glad it has a happy ending for him! I just cannot fathom how people can be so cruel to their pets. Makes you want to just get your hands on those people and make them eat the rubbish in that rubbish heap!

He'd been roaming for a while -- very thin and badly matted. Probably searching for food. They've been giving him tlc for three weeks so he's doing much better. :)

As you say Cathy thank goodness he was found in time...poor wee fellow, Cavaliers just aren't adapted to fending for themselves :x :( :(

Breaks my heart to think of him, so pleased he's safe now and being looked after and it sounds like he has a wonderful home too...

Right going to cuddle MY ruby boy and tell him how lucky he is...and how much I love him...

Back