• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Billy (The 'million miles' pup ;) )

Maxxs_Mummy

Today, Gill, Alison and I all met up with doggies at Alison's - Thanks Alison (y) :hug:

I took some pics so that you can all see Billy, he is a complete darling. He is so good and knows his name already. He even did a big wee wee for his Aunti Donna when I took him out after his dinner :flwr: :lol:

OK then, here's Billy with his Mamma Gill....

100_0362.jpg

Being bathed by Auntie Alison (Mamma wanted him bathed but was too scared to do it as he's so weeny!!!!)

100_0350.jpg

Snuggling in his towel.....

100_0355.jpg

Peek a boo.....

100_0356.jpg

Busy enjoying himself with one of Daisy's toys and laying on Charlie's bed :lol: :lol: :lol: .....

100_0365.jpg

Completely pooped out on Auntie Alison's lap - it was a long day for a baby. You should have seen him haring round the garden with Daisy and playing with the others. they were all so gentle with him :flwr: :hug: :lotsaluv:

100_0368.jpg

Isn't he just gorgeous and well worth the miles travelled by Alison and Gill to collect him?

What a lovely day we had, ....a joy to have a house full of friends and all the dogs with us.... :D

Jill is thrilled with him and it's easy to see why!

Billy is adorable, very outgoing and full of confidence. I loved giving him his first bath and drying him, and having him sleep on my knee.....and when he left to go home I did feel a little sad!... but hey, he will be back soon ;) and it will be wonderful to watch him grow up.

A very special little puppy. :lotsaluv: in more ways than one.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

How did you manage not to steal him???! :lotsaluv:

I love the fluffy coat and the smudge on his cheek (Aggie had one in the exact same place!). He looks like he'll be a first class cuddler / lap warmer for the winter :hug:

Well worth the million miles I'd say!! He's just gorgeous, a lovely little fluffball after his bath...what a lucky chap to have such a wonderful Auntie xxxx

He looks so cute in that peek-a-boo photo...at least you will be able to see him regularly Alison, and I guess you're still getting hourly texts saying how he's doing :lol:

Must have been hard to let him go home though...

Well done on the photos Donna, they're great :flwr:

Excuse me Nicki, he's got TWO Aunties!!!! This one carried him round the park for his Mamma and put up with his tantrum when he wanted to get down and play :lol: He bit my nose and growled at me :yikes but he was so cute and extremely shocked when I growled right back :lol:

I did almost steal him away whilst his Mamma was busy with the rather hunky RAC man ;) :lol:

We're meeting at Gill's next time and then they are all coming here - will be easier to steal him then :lol:

Sorry Donna I meant for bathing him!!

It's lovely that all of you will be able to get together regularly and Billy can grow up with some wonderful doggie friends.

I loved the story of you carrying him round the park...he obivously knows what he wants this little man!!

And what's this about the hunky RAC man??? You kept that quiet girls :badgrin: :drivecar:

What a beautiful boy - most definately worth the trip to get him I'd say :D

I love the way his nose isn't all black yet too :lotsaluv:

Nicki said:
Sorry Donna I meant for bathing him!!

I'll let you off then ;) :lol:

Nicki said:
It's lovely that all of you will be able to get together regularly and Billy can grow up with some wonderful doggie friends.

Wish you were nearer, he'd have even more doggie friends then :flwr:

Nicki said:
I loved the story of you carrying him round the park...he obivously knows what he wants this little man!!

He is so comical and seems much older than his 10 weeks, he's a sturdy little man & really comical. He most certainly has a will of iron :lol:

Nicki said:
And what's this about the hunky RAC man??? You kept that quiet girls :badgrin: :drivecar:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh not telling ;) Don't think he knew what had hit him though with 3 women and 6 dogs in the house. He did make a fuss of every single doggy though & said how well behaved they all were :flwr:

Well actually...he looked rather shell shocked as he ran for the gate to get out!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:

He was rather nice, ;) tall, ;) young ;) ... AND he liked our dogs!!!

A very nice afternoon LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I'd walk a million miles to see you Billy :wggle:

:paw: Congratulations Gill on your new furbaby (I love that word Donna!)

Wasn't auntie Whitney jealous of her mommy paying so much attention to this newcommer Alison :)

:lotsaluv:

Well Claire, :flwr: .....

Actually she is rather a snob at the best of times!!!...and so she just observed for most of the time while he was here, she isn't botherd but then not really interested either...she just "slept on!"
I think she just enjoys her "quiet time" here with us after her previous home when she was one of nine or ten Cavaliers!!!
Billy mainly played with my Sheltie "Daisy" they were non-stop for most of the day, they paired up on arrival instantly. :lol:

I'm sure Whitney will enjoy the company of pups one day.. ;) ;) ;) ... icon_whistling

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Sounds like you all had a blast!! bet you all can't wait for next time.... and Billy's already got a girlfriend - not surprising with that smoochie face! ;)

aww Billy is soooooooo adorable!! I love those pictures!! The smudge on the cheek has got to be the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time. It gives so much character!! :)

Billy sure is a cutie! Definitely worthy of all that attention and care. Seems like it was a great day! :flwr:

He's adorable! Love his sweet little face and his fluffy coat! :wggle: What a lucky baby! :lotsaluv:

Alison_Leighfield said:
Billy mainly played with my Sheltie "Daisy" they were non-stop for most of the day, they paired up on arrival instantly. :lol:

Yes, I did try and get some pics of the pair of them together but they weren't still long enough :lol: Daisy was soooooooooo pleased to have someone to play with wasn't she? She's only a baby herself and not much bigger than Billy either :flwr:

I'll bet they both slept on Friday night :lol:

Back