• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ice cream ? yum yum....

emmawright

Here are a few cute pictures of daisy trying some vanilla ice cream! i know they aren't really allowed it, but i thought she deserved a small treat!!!

287988210_7e61171fd7.jpg

287988212_73a91f03b8.jpg

287988216_b18fe26b10.jpg

It looks like she REALLY enjoyed her sweet treat!!! Ours LOVE popsicles. Riley goes nuts when my husband gets one and the white around her mouth turns purple!!! :lol: :lol:

Daisy is a doll!!! :flwr:

What a cute pup she is! And she ate the ice cream so nicely and daintily.... if that was my Oakley there would be more on the floor, furniture, ceiling......... :lol:

Oh my - soooo cute! She looks like she's loving it - you'll probably never get to eat ice cream in peace again!

:lol:

Krista

Those are so sweet. I love her little ice cream nose. My hubby lets the dogs each have a couple of licks of ice cream when he has some. Now he can't ever eat his ice cream in peace. Shelby actually drools on his arm waiting for her lick!

Oh my gosh!!! How adorable!! You have to send those in to a magazine or a competition!! She would take first place for sure!!!

Oh so gorgeous - the others are right you know, you'll never get an ice cream in peace again :lol:

As soon as mine hear the word ice cream they start running round like loonies :lol: They usually get a teaspoon full each - just as well we don't eat ice cream very often!

Oh gosh! that picture takes me back.... Rudee loved Golly bars and I'm not really an ice-cream person so I used to get my hubby to eat the Golly bar really fast so yhat he could leave some on the stick for Rudee. She absolutely loved it!!!
Thanks for sharing such great photos.
Claire

Those photos are great! Holly loves ice cream but she's not allowed it as the time my grandmother shared with her Holly was horribly sick afterwards. No More Ice Cream! :yikes Then again, I was warned of a dairy allergy, and although she's ok with little bits of cheese and yoghurt and stuff, virtually all the ice cream on the cone might have been a bit much...

She should be the star of an ad campaign for ice cream. We have one in the US the shows people with milk mustaches - tag line is "Got Milk?" Now we need one for "Got Ice Cream?" What a darling!!
JaneB

How could you not give that gorgeous little face some ice-cream!!! So sweet! :)
Julie and the girls

Back