• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why I don't have to blow dry Spencer....

Oy....I'm dizzy!!! :*gh: My head is spinning!!! icon_blshing I have never seen a dog spin quite like that before. I love how he spins and spin and then stops like he's gotta get his head straight and then goes right back to it again. Oh my what an absolute goof!!!

LOLOL!! I couldn't stop laughing at that. I feel kinda sick right now because of it, but that was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. He goes both directions!! LOL

Way too funny! I've never seen a dog go at it that long! haha! I'm dizzy too! Crap!

He catches is almost every time, but it is never enough! He just keeps spinning with it in his mouth! :roll:

Seriously..I was dizzy. I suffer from vertigo and had to take a pill I was so dizzy. But it sure was fun to watch! :lol:

That was hysterical!!! I can't tell if he is trying to catch his tail or if his butt is really itchy!! I can't believe how fast he was going!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: I was complaining about being nauseous and my husband asked what caused it. It usually comes from laying on the floor and rough housing with the puppies. You should have seen him laughing when I told him!! :?

LMFAO that's just too funny :lol: I love the way he traps his tail with his paw and then watches it in case it escapes :lol:

Back