• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another Hi from OZ :)

Hi, Im Jess and my beautiful Cavalier is Jorja, however i seem to be having a bit of trouble with the image size lol
Were from near Sydney Australia, so any other aussies feel free to say hi!

Just wanted to say there are so many gorgeous Cavs and i especially love the calander and the 'saddest eyes' contest.

Also, if anyone knows anything about cavaliers with short coats (as you can see jorja's isnt quite the normal length :( ) and how judges respond to this in competitions would be great.

Dont forget to say hi and if you have a Cav you would like to share post a pic :)

Hi Jess, welcome to you and Jorja. It is good to see so many from Oz joining this board. I really enjoy it too and hope you will. I also live near Sydney.
Cheers from Julie and the girls

Hey there and welcome!!! Jorja is adorable! love the markings...nice..another aussie in nsw!...i live near sydney in wollongong...id love to see more pics of your cavvy!

Jorja is lovely!! I just love her face!! Her coat seems very similar to my Wesley's. His is super fine and silky. I have heard that after the males get nuetered that their coats get fuller and more wooly. We shall see, as his apointment to lose his manhood is later this month. I'm not quite sure about the females though (I have three boys). Again, Welcome!!!
udderfun011.jpg

Back