• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ignore

Congratulations! I bet you can't wait to see them now... :mexwav:
I hope that male puppy gets better soon though.
Can't wait to see pics!
:flwr:

Hi Shannon, Congrats on the birth of the pups - however I'm not sure what you mean by "The breeder said that one of the male puppies is having some heavier breathing, so she's not planning on getting rid of him unless things get much better." That has me a little concerned?! - what does she mean by getting rid of him? :yikes

sounded like she was saying the breeder is going to keep him, because there's some problem, she wouldn't want to sell him to a puppy buyer, knowing there's something possibly wrong. when i first read it, i thought it said "so she's going to get rid of him," :yikes but i re-read it and got the opposite meaning. There are only two possible bosleys rather than three, due to one pup's breathing abnorality.

merlinsmum said:
Hi Shannon, Congrats on the birth of the pups - however I'm not sure what you mean by "The breeder said that one of the male puppies is having some heavier breathing, so she's not planning on getting rid of him unless things get much better." That has me a little concerned?! - what does she mean by getting rid of him? :yikes

Definitely meant it buy as in selling to a buyer.

How wonderful, Shannon!! :jump:

Now the REAL waiting begins!!

You'll see how S-L-O-W-L-Y time can go. I can't wait to see pictures!
:wggle:

:mexwav: Hooray!!!! I hope the other lil boy gets better soon but that must be so exciting. I cant wait to hear my breeder say my pups are born but that wont be till next year Cant wait to see pics

Congrats on the birth of your new forever love :lotsaluv:

I hope the other little one pulls through and gets stronger every day :l*v: :hug:

Thank you. I listened to her message again and she said he had pretty labored breathing and she wanted to observe him more because she doesn't want to sell a puppy that has health issues and she'd just keep him if that was the case. Poor guy!

Still no pics yet.

Thats great news Shannon! It will be torture to wait! Trust me! ;) I'm glad all is well and I hope that all is well with the third little guy! :flwr:

SHANO said:
Thank you. I listened to her message again and she said he had pretty labored breathing and she wanted to observe him more because she doesn't want to sell a puppy that has health issues and she'd just keep him if that was the case. Poor guy!

Still no pics yet.

Thanks for putting me right there - I misread/misinterpreted your original post ;)

Congtrats. I know just how excited you must be. My puppy was born on 8th Sept and I'm still waiting to take him home. I get to see him every week though. ;)

:w**h**: Congratulations are definetely in order

How excited you must be, Oh how I remember crying tears of joy when I was awaiting the news of Darby's arrival into the world. :cry*ing: :lotsaluv: :hug:

I was on cloud nine, I was shaking. :jmp:

I am so happy for you, hope the wee fellow gets better with each passing day. :hug:

Back