• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We did it!!

:w**h**: well done Jake and Shelby :mexwav: fantastic news!!! And well done Cathy too - they couldn't have done it without you :D

:jump: Congratulation Jake and Shelby :jump: - what a proud mummy you have!

Cathy - was it the Silver award they passed ( do you have the different grades in the US?)

:mexwav: Alright Jake and Shelby

WAY TO GO :w**h**:

Cathy you are such a wonderful wonderful mommy to these lovebugs.

How proud you must be. :pi*no:

merlinsmum said:
Cathy - was it the Silver award they passed ( do you have the different grades in the US?)

We don't have different grades. Just a standard test with 10 or so items to be done.

(y) Never doubted you guys for a second!! :jump:

Congratulations Jake and Shelby :flwr: :hug: :flwr: :hug:

Think they deserve a holiday now Cathy - can you send them over to Ireland please :D :D :D

:flwr: Congratulations to you too Cathy, you're a great Mom...

Congratulations!!!! I knew they both would be successful. They really love and wanted to please their mommy. Jake sounds like Beau. Remember the story "Leo the late Bloomer?" The boys need a little more time and then they are perfect. My little Miss Belle, passed the first time, but boy is she stubborn. I ordered the Canine Good Citizenship tags for their IDs. They are really nice and Special. Looks great on their collars.

WOOHOO Cathy!! :w**h**:

I never doubted you for a moment Jake, even if your mama had her doubts!! You are one smart cookie!!

And Shelby, we knew you would have to pass as you just have that "smartest kid in the class" look about you. It's genetics, hun!

So what are you planning to do with these newly acquired canine good citizens Cathy?!

Back