• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie

tenby

He has been with Deb,rescue chair for Cavaliers of the West for several days.She has been working on housebreaking..Charlie is as sweet as can be.Lynn

Is this the little guy that I helped put in touch with you from the Glos area? I hope so, I was wondering about him over the w/end... :( he was a young, whole, Blenheim boy about 2yrs? His name is Charlie...

I contacted my regional club rescue and left details with her and telephone numbers after a friend that knew the little guy became concerned about his welfare and got in touch with me?

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

This is Charlie, the little 10 month old sm boy in Los Angeles. Deb is rescue chairperson in Southern California. Great that she has him. He'll be fully taken care of.

I'll be posting more info on him, including how people can continue to help, if they wish.

People can read about Charlie and see him here:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4592

There's also info on how people can donate to help the rescue who initially took him in, pay for the MRI they covered as the first step towards his treatment. :) This rescue was a single person and these were out of pocket expenses for her, so any amount, from tiny to large, would help defray that bill for her and ensure she can continue to help other homeless, abandoned dogs and cats.

Back