• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A pic of the boys taken

debjen

last weekend at Petco...

Theboysframed2.jpg

aww both your boys are adorable!! they look stunning in those shots..robbie looks so relaxed and i love the expression Riley is wearing!serious yet comical - if u kno what i mean...i half the time dont :roll: ..both beautiful dogs!

Oh very nice! I love the contrast in their sizes and their serious expressions. :)

AWWWWW!!! How in the world did you get them to sit still!! I would have been there for hours waiting for them to konk out!! Great job!!

How did I miss this yesterday? :roll:

Gorgeous photo :flwr: Riley looks as though he's trying to say 'Come on I have other things to do :roll: :lol: ' really lovely pic though :flwr:

WOW, your boys really look good!! :) It's nice to see robbie when he's not "hiding" from the camera with his eyes closed, hehe :)

I love that picture - would be wonderful in christmas cards!! :)

Back