• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Bella pics

Chelle

I just downloaded a bunch of new pics tonight, and I still need to update her webpage, but I just had to share these few...

I found this dog pillow that actually has her name on it. How could I NOT buy it? :lol:

bella1.jpg

Life is sure rough....

bella2.jpg

Look how leggy I'm getting! :D

bella3.jpg

Thanks for lookin'! :luv:

Oh what an adorable little girl, :lotsaluv:
and her bed! what a find!!! No you couldn't have left that in the shop :jump:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

She is beautiful :lotsaluv: I love the bed too - it's about ten times her size so she'll be able to do the cavalier sprawl on it :lol:

What a beautiful young lady she is growing into! and oh how mummy has spoilt her with such a luxurious bed... enough room for two on it though ! ;) ;) :D ;)

Look at those legs!! She's a beauty. No way you could leave that pillow in the store...it was made just for her :D

omg that is so cute! and that bella bed is fab! and huge!!!! great buy! im sure she's enjoying that present :p

Bella is gorgeous, and I think her Pillow could eventually use a playmate.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How fast she is growing she sure is Bella. :D :D :D :D

Hey she has sexy legs.... Woody was all legs when he was a puppy, I just wished he had more feathering now.... his tail and his back legs are fine, but we are sure his ears are as they were when we picked him up.

Thanks everyone! I passed along your sweet comments to Bella and she blushed :D

I finally got her website updated....

Back