• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I read this with horror

Barbara Nixon

While Googling, on a cavalier matter, I came across this wording:

'Buying or selling a second hand cavalier king charles spaniel?..after sales help and advice freely given...'

I clicked this link in trepidation, wondering what I would find, but then realised that it's a site, selling second hand items, mainly, which substitutes your Google words into 'Buying a secondhand....after sales service freely given.'

There were litters of puppies on the site, though; not the way to go.

just been on this site how could any one sell a dog/ cat or rabbit on there I really donnot know what to say ----Aileen

Hello,

I had a phonecall from a customer this evening..who told me how she has just rescued an 8 month old tri-colour cavie. Apparently he had been left outside and starved..he is on the mend now in a happier home thankfully..i was so upset when she told me..

Take Care
effie
x

Back