• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello :)

effie

Hello Everybody,

I came across this forum by accident and couldnt believe my eyes..a whole group full of cavie owners :) I am a mummy to little Lucas, my one year old tri-colour cavalier and in one week we have little Kasper joining us, a blenheim :)

I have been reading through all of the messages..there are quite a few :)

I thought id say hi to everybody

Take Care
effie
xx

Thank you :) All of the cavies on the site are absolutely gorgeous..ill post piccies of Kasper when he comes home :)

:D

Oh my goodness! Where did you get your doggie bed? My boyfriend has very modern taste and he would flip if he saw that! 8)

Your dog is just lovely! :flwr:

LOL!!! Welcome to the board.. I am cracking up here because when you first posted that picture I was absolutely SURE you had photoshopped your dog into a bowl or something.. I didn't catch on that it was a bed until Lindsay caught on.. :lol:

What a wonderful picture - your baby is adorable~!! And yes, where did you get that bowl? I mean.. dog bed?! :lol:

Welcome! You'll find lots of helpful information on here! Be warned, though - it's addictive!

Lucas is gorgeous - bet you can't wait for the new addition!

Krista

Welcome Effie. Is Lucas your first Cavalier? He is a cutie. How exciting that you are getting a 2nd soon. Congrats!

Welcome Welcome!! I agree, I must have that bed!!! What a great find!! I hope you enjoy the site, I joined only last month and I am totally addicted! :flwr:

Welcome to the board! Lucas is gorgeous!!! and you have another furbaby coming soon! how exciting!
post some pictures of lucas and the new pup! im sure we'd all love to see :flwr:

Hello everybody,

You guys are soo lovely :)) Lucas is my first cavalier and i have to admit i couldnt have wished for a more gorgeous little dog..except for his snoring which rocks the house :)) As soon as i have some piccies of Kasper i will post them for you..i am trying not to think about it or i will get myself too excited.

As for his bed..well i hope its ok to admit but i have a doggie store.. www.designer-doggie.com and we sell the beds..they are quite expensive but if anybody wanted one i am happy to grant a discount to anybody in this forum, infact for anything :))

We also have an ebay store http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Designer-Doggie youll be able to see Lucas being my model :)))

Its so nice to meet you all
Take Care
effie
xx

Welcome to you and your furbabies. I bet you can't wait to get your new little one too.
Julie and the girls

Welcome. I too love Cavalier Talk, I check in every day. Everyone is so nice and you get the best advice. Just loading your web site. My house is modern too, that bed would go lovely.

icon_welcome Effie, Lucas and Kasper. I love the bed too - spoiled doggie or what? :lol: Love the name Lucas, very original, don't think we've got another one of those on here - nor Kasper either come to think of it :flwr:

Back