Thread: Young Tri on Petfinder, NJ area

Post Thanks / Like

Default Young Tri on Petfinder, NJ area

I'm new here but have notice that members will sometimes alert others of a rescue CKCS ON Petfinder.com This Cavalier is listed as a "baby," the area is New Jersey.

Notes: Twyla is a beautiful tri-color Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with the sweet disposition for which they are noted. She's 8 months old, and just a wonderful little gal. Please call Ann (973) 746-1026. Adoption fee for Twyla is $500.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=7372048

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm from NJ - wish I knew someone who could take this sweetie pie. Unfortunatley getting another dog isn't an option for me right now, but this little baby is sooo adorable. I'm sure she'll find a home soon.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

She is sweet looking. I search every so often for one in my area. No luck. At least the phone numbers are posted. Wonder if I could fly over and fetch her back here!!!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. I could pick her up for you and I live near Newark airport in NJ. Just say the word!
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

hmmmm ....color me "thinking"

Dorothy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Twyla was adopted!

I just phoned PAWS in N.J.about the 8-mo. old tri. The lady who answered said Twyla was adopted. She added that they had "a couple of them from a breeder who couldn't get them sold." They(PAWS) have no more CKCS at this time.
    Dorothy