• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme 7: "PRANKSTERS" :)

We caught Tandie looking very guilty (and just a bit evil icon_devil ) after making herself comfy in our bed last night... icon_whistling
prankster.jpg

However, THIS will be our entry... prankster Tandie chasing the cat up the curtain rail!!! And then having the nerve to look innocent and bewildered. No flies on this one. :badgrin:
poorflea.jpg

Joly knows he shouldn't have Izzy's Crocky toy. Look at Izzy's face. He's going to kill him, if he gets the chance.

003mewhat.jpg

Sorry, but I'm not perfectly sure when this theme finish, when I should lock the thread and set up poll, so can someone tell me? :flwr:

I really didn't eat all them pies

Here's a puppy one of Ozzy - who ate all the pies, not me mum. :yikes

ozandmoz014.jpg

Sunna said:
Sorry, but I'm not perfectly sure when this theme finish, when I should lock the thread and set up poll, so can someone tell me? :flwr:

You could close the thread on Sunday Evening and set up the voting for Monday and Tuesday....close the voting Tuesday evening with a new winner ready to start a new theme on Wednesday morning... :flwr:

Hope this is OK? if anyone knows any different please can you let us know :D :D :D

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Good news that it - maybe I'll be able to get a picture of my two up to some mischief before then......only they seemed to have been well behaved since this theme opened! :roll:

oh arthur... you have my vote. too funny, thats definently something my maxwell would do.

Maxx was trying to climb the bookcase to get my sons chocolate raisins out of the blue bowl on the top - he didn't succeed :lol:

Maxxraisins1.jpg

If only he had thumbs to stick in his ears. . . . . I just love this one of Fletcher!!! :lol: All the pictures are WONDERFUL as usual!!!!

fl_tng1.jpg

Arthur you are hilarious, caught in the act.

Wonder if the little bugger got out what trouble he would of gotten himself into. :yikes :yikes :yikes

He is a character, kind of reminds me of somebody else with red hair. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Must be something about these Rubies huh Lulu - I did warn you!!!

This is my wee red head running off with someone else's stocking...

TedBear_MG_1058.jpg

Brilliant photos...

The rules for the competition are in the announcement thread at the top of the forum...

Rules:

1) Themes are set on Tuesday and entries are taken until Saturday, posted into the thread opened for that theme.

2) Any board member can submit ONE picture per competition -- and the picture can contain as many dogs as wanted and breeds other than cavaliers as well, if desired. We welcome the occasional cat or other friend as well, as cavaliers tend to be so easy-going and friendly.

3) Votes can come in starting on Sunday through Monday. Final votes by midnight Pacific Standard Time (US west coast) please. Any member can vote -- you don't have to submit a picture in order to vote. Tuesday morning Irish time the winner is announced and the winner sets the next theme that day. The winner cannot enter the next competition because they will be announcing the next winner.

Great theme Sunna! very funny pictures. :lol:

i'm confused about when the contest closes. I thought i read it was closing Sunday night but it later says Saturnday night.

If possible, Sunday nights would be better for me for these contests to close, if it works for others as well, just because my job is so oppressive through Friday night, and saturdays i become vegetative and develop amnesia about deadlines. It would be better for me to have until sunday to complete tasks.....

i do have a photo i want to post but need to find it, problem with taking so many and not orgainizing them. :? (now you know why i frequently post photos after the contest closes. :lol: Procrastination and spacing out.)

I love this theme. All the pictures are so great! :lol:

So here's a picture of Coco about a month ago. She had grabbed the string thingy of a hood of a jacket that was lying on a sofa and she would not let go! She pulled and chomped on it for quite a while.

mischiefcoco.jpg

I took this picture earlier this week. While I was finishing lunch, my mom picked up Coco and held her in her lap. Coco managed to sneak up onto the table during our conversation... naughty girl! :shock: As you can see from the pic, my mom grabbed a hold of her pretty quickly. (I got the pics though! :snap: ) Here Coco is scoping out the table and planning her next move- she definitely tried to get back on there... :roll:
mischiefcoco19wk.jpg

The second picture will be my entry. Thanks!

Back