• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily is sick

This is very interesting. My Vet stopped giving Chloe' (the Lhasa) most of her vaccines a couple of years ago. She obviously gets Rabies and one other, not sure which. But the leptospirosis, the one that gives her the reaction, I don't think he gave her this year. He did tell me Monday, when Lily was in, that he would not give her leptospirosis until she is much older.

The Vets office called today to see how she was from her shots. Told them what happened, she said they usually make them very sore and sleepy, but should not have caused her to vomit. This was a tech, and not the Vet, so not sure how much she knows. Now I'm not sure what caused it. She did say that the stress from everything could have caused it, but the vomiting did not happen until the day after. May never know, just glad she seems better today.

Back