• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pic: strolling with a B&T!

Tee hee! They sell those at my local flea market, but my fiancee has blatantly stated that he will refuse to walk with me if I get one. :roll: At most stores in Tampa, it is ok to bring your pets as long as their feet never touch the ground (and if they don't sell food for health code reasons). Lots of restaurants are changing their policies and welcoming pooches in their outdoor dining areas. It's a good time to be a dog! :D

How much do the strollers in the flea market compare to the ones that are sold at various other pet stores?

I would get one of those for Kos if he had a physical condition that caused him not to be able to exercise too much but I think avi would leave without me if I tried to get one for fun. :? He already threatened to leave me for using the sling n go..

Glad that lady is still finding a way to make it work with her dog! :)

The one at the flea market was substantially less expensive. It was also large enough to hold my three dogs at the same time (which made it even more tempting). The one that large in the store were around $120-150. The one I saw was around $100. The man that was selling them (yes, man) told me that he pushes around his super fat English bulldog in the size I was looking at!! lol I can just see it!! :sl*p:

Wasn't that a cute picture? That's the stroller we have. We are taking it with us to Big Bear for our long weekend next week, so I can shop and bring the doggies into the stores. I got mine from tiabelllas.com and just love it. I'll take it out in the evening if I'm going for a long stroller. After about 45 minutes I pop the pups in and keep going. You should see their little faces...they just love it!

That's so sweet. :flwr:

my favorite stroller photos are definitely the ones of Jake and Shelby. true doggie joy. i love the color.
CLICK

Awwwww that's lovely. I feel sorry for the little ones who can't go out for walks and see no other folk apart from their families. If one of mine couldn't walk I'd definitely get one :flwr:

Hubby thinks I'm a fruitloop anyway so it would probably just confirm it to him :lol:

Donna..you a fruitloop!!!! :D What would have given him that idea!!! :lol:
Julie and the girls

I got Misha a second-hand human stroller this summer for extra long walks. He has a bit of trouble doing 2+ miles in the summer at the age of 10. I thought he'd be weirded out by the stroller but he was just fine :)

:lol: haha all those photos are so cute!..i never knew they had strollers for dogs!

Karlin if your tempted, Petstop in Blanch are stocking strollers

Goodness no; with their energy levels, I'd be instead considering a small chariot so that they could pull me around... :lol:

Back