• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bright copper!

Lisa_T

I love the way the golds and reds and oranges in the background compliment this picture of Amber AKA Chloe:

292051811_d5acad22ee.jpg

Chloe's 14 weeks old- and she always looks slightly cross!lol Very different little face from Holly, who always looks both regal and serene. Neither of those words can be applied to this little monkey :lol:

So there's only two weeks between them ( Chloe and Oakley) - I think people on the board should have pre warned us about these ruby pups - they do seem to be monsters! and very cheeky monsters at that! :lol:

LOL. I think though that the presence of an additional dog spurs them on to more naughtiness. The past couple of days I've been making more effort to give Chloe some dedicated time, and when she has one to one she's a lovely little puppy- beautifully behaved. She's snuggled on my lap as I type chewing a flat rawhide strip.

Her colouring is just stunning,what a beautiful girl she is. I think Amber is a wonderful nameand really suits her

Of course Holly is beautiful too.

What a lovely dog, beautiful colourings in the photo, almost looks like a pastel drawing, that's a compliment by the way. :D

Alison

Chloe is beautiful. I just love the picture of her hanging on top of Holly. She looks so comfortable.

Amber is just adorable. And I love your avatar with her on top of your sweet B/T. Those ruby girls will steal your heart. My DH loves all our dogs but our little Katie has stolen his heart and turned him to mush. He was sick for a week and she never left his side.

She is getting prettier every day!! The first week I wasnt so sure- she seemed to have a very noticeable long lower jaw, but not it is virtually non existent. (apologies for being so stilted- firefox is taking a dislike to the apostrophe again *sigh*) Now she is gorgeous- her wee body has not really grown at all -the small puppia I thought she would outgrow within a fortnight still fits perfectly- but she is quite a leggy thing, so I think she is one of the pups that get tall before they do anything else.

I am glad you people think my pups are as lovely as i do! :D

Back