• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What food should I use

I have been given some boxes of Purina Bakers complete for puppys and Im just wondering if I should give it to princess or just hang on and get james wellbeloved

I would give it a go. Sally when i got her first had very loose and smelly stools, tried everything, vets medication different types of food till someone told me to try bakers, to this day never had the problem again. Unless she gets a hold of the cats food.
If u decide not to use it u know who to give it to. icon_whistling Sally and Sam would love u for ever. :D

Thanks for your help!! Ill try it and hopefully it will agree with her If not I will post it on for sally and sam!!

I wouldnt mind I work for Purina and you would think I would not have any problem getting the food!! :(

Back