• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATE on new pup

estelle

Hi everyone, just thought I'd let you all know we've come to a decision about the new pup.... We're going to leave it for a while and just concentrate on Charlie ;)
Plus just today we got the go ahead for our new kitchen so the place is going to be like a bomb site for a while and that's noooooooooo place for a new pup :yikes
Can't help feeling a little gutted though :( but i know we've made the right decision ;)
Thanks for all your advice :flwr: I just hope the breeder understands and isn't too cross :oops:

I did post this on the end of the previous post but then thought maybe poeople would notice this one better :sl*p:

Just catching up on this....
I think you're really wise to wait. I know the prospect of another puppy is really exciting... I'd be doing cartwheels. But concentrating on Charlie will be the best thing for the time being. You'll be amazed how fast his first year will go and when you eventually do get a pup you'll be wondering how on earth you could have even considered getting him when Charlie was a pup too!! :lol:

I know how you feel , but it's the right decision for the moment.

I booked a tricolour boy, but the breeder who knows me asked me to give him up, because someone else had lost their dog suddenly and she didn't know of anyone else with puppies. Every other potential owner needed a companion for another dog or would only have their puppy, so I was the only one to ask.
I felt gutted , but agreed, however, if i hadn't , I wouldn't have had Joly.

Img_0150.jpg

I think you are making a wise decision. Get Charlie all straightened out, get your kitchen done...and then you'll know if you're ready.

I do sympathise. I was on the verge of offering a forever home to Jake, but.... I don't think it would be wise at this point in time. Especially not for you when you're getting a new kitchen in- that's enough chaos for anyone :yikes :yikes

Yes, the right move...if in ANY doubt...don't.

I'm sure the breeder will respect your integrity on the whole matter (y)

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back