• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Learning Curve

cecily

Isn't it amazing what dogs can learn in a short amount of time?

For example Tandie in the last few days has learned my pillow is where her head should go (and nobody elses) and how to toss back the duvet nicely so she can get under it. She's also learned how to play mortally wounded, which is what she does when we try to move her out of said bed. :roll:

HA ! That's exactly how Cody used to behave when she was allowed upstairs :lol: She was such a duvet hogger (and snorer at that time) that she was soon relegated to the kitchen, how one little dog could take over a 6ft bed is beyond me :yikes

:lol: Jeremy has just learnt that the bed is the best place to be as well. He actually growled at hubby for picking him up off the bed last night. WE are used to him growling now. Its his way of telling us he's not impressed. And another thing Jeremy does is tries to block the kids from coming over and giving me a cuddle. Its so funny watching him try to cover my whole body so they cant get near. And then I literally have to peel him off.

I think Woody has the best strategy, Darren normally goes up to bed first, as I am outside don't their wee break, then all upstairs and when I have finished in the bathroom Ozzy is under the duvet by Darrens feet, Busta is on his special pillow next to mine and Woody is lying across my side..... with his eyes closed, I then have to pick him up and move him but he decides to go all floppy, really floppy so I have to put him down and sort of push him across the duvet..... icon_devil

Back