• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Working it!

cecily

Here's Tandie working her new look...
Modelling Penny's best Babygros (3 for 3euro!!)

tandiegro.jpg

This is her fierce sultry sexy pose :lol: :lol: :lol:
tandiegro2.jpg

Thanks Bríd, she's doing fine. (y)
Just posted update in health section actually. Wound seems to be healing nicely now. She's sleeping like a newborn baby though... I'd say 90% of the time???!!! :slp: :slp: :slp: Is this normal for post-hysterectomy dogs? Because of the operation and the slight infection we've been letting her sleep to her hearts content but hopefully she'll be back to normal soon enough. She's very bright and alert on the short walks we've been bringing her on and when there's food around so there's nothing seriously wrong anyway! :lol:

Sweet thing. She will be back to normal in no time. Just give her a few days. That is MAJOR surgery for a little girl. Everything is always easier for the boys :roll: For the time being though, she looks lovely in her pj's :flwr:

Oh she looks gorgeous in her little outfit! I hope she's feeling better.
Julie and the girls

How on earth did I miss this??? what smashing pictures :D

Isn't that such a beautiful little baby!!! what a DOLL xxx

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

:yikes I missed this one too :(

Cecily, she looks adorable in that babygro :lotsaluv: Love the sexy look, shame it was a bit late for the comp eh?

Hope she's now feeling much better, bless her little heart :flwr:

Back