• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can teddy climb?

Barbara Nixon

Teddy has ancestry known for it's climbing, though he hasn't tried yet, but tonight he showed a different talent :

I was getting my husband's packed lunch ready for tomorrow, placed corned beef to my right and rolls to my left, then reached for the butter and went to pick up a roll. All of a sudden , there was a blur of red and white by my left elbow and there was the meat-gone.

He'd jumped well above worktop height and snaffled the lot. A good thing there was more meat in the fridge.

Guilty

004ratherbe.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey Barbara you need to put him agility or Highjump. I reckon he would win, so long as there was meet on the other side.

You don't need meat. He jumps waist high if you leave the house for more than five minutes.

He would be good at agility, but his temperament is uncertain and anyway, I'm too creaky. I'd never keep up with him.

Apparently my pup's mum (still trying to get used to 'Amber' instead of 'Chloe') could climb a six foot fence!!! And Amber is on springs- she will jump from my lap, OVER the arm of the chair on to the floor before I have a chance to stop her!

Barbara Nixon said:
You don't need meat. He jumps waist high if you leave the house for more than five minutes.

He would be good at agility, but his temperament is uncertain and anyway, I'm too creaky. I'd never keep up with him.

Why do you think I get my 10 year old daughter to do agility with Bradley? ;) ;) ;)
I couldn't do it :)

Cailean can reach halfway to the back of the worktop too - aren't they funny?
I

Teddy's mum is a boinger ,as well. I minded her for a few hours, once , and she jumped cleanly over a large padded leather armchair (! metre high) to sit on the window ledge. Teddy hasn't tried this, but , then , she was waiting for her mum to come back.

She's 100% Toraylac, so any of that in the other jumper/climbers? It was the famous Toraylac Joshua who climbed and got runover by a lorry working on the premises..

When I do Woody's food he is jumping up the kitchen cupboards and is mouth height with the food bowls.....not to good on my cupboards unfortunately. I am going to see if I can join my neighbour and do agility with him.

Back