• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

REMINDER - Calendar Payments/Orders Due

Karlin said:
....My fault for just dipping in and looking att he pics now and then...

:lol:
This is why i didn't know about it. I found a long time ago that i have to discipline myself not to start looking at the photos forums very often because whenever i do, the next thing i know, the whole day has gone by and i haven't gotten anything done but looking at doggie pictures, quite pleasant but there is a price to pay....
:sl*p:

Nicki

The calendars are $25.00 US no matter where they are being sent.
I understand this also includes shipping costs, as far as I understand Ashley is bulk shipping to each Country and has one distributor to distribute them to all who ordered them. :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Lulu...my brain is all over the place!!

Its' brilliant that this is going to raise so much money for the rescue, and we all have the pleasure of looking at dogs we know all year!!

Ashley:
I sent you a PM late last night/very early this morning. If it's not too late, I'd like to place an order. I hadn't seen the photo forums so I didn't know anything about this calendar. It sounds wonderful and for a great cause, too. Good job!

judy said:
I found a long time ago that i have to discipline myself not to start looking at the photos forums very often because whenever i do, the next thing i know, the whole day has gone by and i haven't gotten anything done but looking at doggie pictures, quite pleasant but there is a price to pay....
:sl*p:

Story of my life! But it hasn't stopped me :)

WOW!!!

I am back and I had 21 pms!! I think I have gotten through them all and sent new requests for calendars etc....

I am sorry that I was delayed in responding but I had to spoil my hubby on his birthday.

Given all of the new requests that I recevied this weekend I am holding the PAYMENT window open until Wednesday at Noon Central Time (Minus 6 hours GMT)

I know it is inevitable that I will receive requests after this date but there has to be a cutoff!

Thank you all...I will post an update this afternoon re: payments and expected donation to Karlin.

Ashley:

Thanks so much for the extension! I just received your paypal request and sent my payment with in minutes. The calendar looks awesome. Anyone who was on the fence about getting one should definitely take advantage of the extended deadline and order one asap. I can't wait to get mine!

btw, I LOVE your avatar pic. It's my favorite!

Back