• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New member in ILLINOIS

deirdrepic

Hi
I just joined the site and am very excited!!
I have a tricolor...Murphy!! He is my LOVE!! He is 9 months old and a total delight. I would love to get a playmate for him but my husband and 2 sons think that Murphy would be upset. He loves all the attention and love he gets from his MOM (ME)!!
Deirdre

Welcome, Welcome!!! I can't wait to see pictures!! :flwr:

Cavaliers love to have buddies, and he is young enough to adjust well. It seems the recomendation is to wait until the first pup is 18 months before you get another because they tend to regress and pick up the puppy's bad habits if they are not fully trained. Also it gives you time to bond.

Welcome Deirdre. Murphy sounds adorable and sounds like he's absolutely stolen your heart. These Cavaliers will do that to you every time. My Jake was very much a momma's boy and my hubby and I were also concerned that getting another one would upset him. It didn't! We waited until Jake was 17 months old before bringing Shelby home. She was (and is) the sweetest little thing. Such an independent little gal compared to Jake. When you're ready...Murphy will be ready too!

Welcome Deirdre! Murphy sounds like a wonderful dog! cant wait to see lots of pictures of him!

Welcome to you and Murphy! Look forward to more stories and pictures of Murphy.

Hi Deirdre and Murphy.... can't wait to see photo's - as you see we have three cav's, all get lots and lots of hugs and kisses.. :hug:

Deirdre and Murphy. Welcome! to the board from PA. I bet Murphy will not mind a brother and sister when the time is right!

Welcome Dierdre and Murphy. Looking forward to seeing pics of your little man. I, too, worried about that before we got our second girl. Lottie was 16-17 months old when we got Sophie and I would never have just one again. It is great having 2 of them :)
Julie and the girls

Welcome. I am also from Illinois. I love my cav Brady. This board has been more the helpful to me and I'm sure you'll feel the same.

Back