• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Okay, a pic of myself and Riley aka Mr. Trouble.

LauraD

I thought that i would post some pictures of my little guy and myself. Here we are, me and Riley (now 11 months old)! :D

Here we are being silly!
[/img]
DSCF3759.jpg

Sometimes we are serious though.
DSCF3762.jpg
[/img]

Such great pics Laura! It is always great to see everyone "in Person" with their dogs. :)

:flwr:

That 1st picture is wonderful! You both are so happy. :) Riley looks like such a sweetie...I can't imagine him being Mr Trouble... ;) ;)

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. :D I do rather like the look of Riley's face, but then again i am biased. ;)
Gudrun the Red- thank you for the nice compliment, as for the hair well it's a lot of work (you wouldn't be envious if you knew what it takes to make it look decent :shock: ) but i'm glad it looks okay in the photo. :)

Hi there Laura! Great photos, your Riley is adorable and you sure can see that he loves you!!

Thanks for sharing Laura. They are lovely pics and I really like the second one! :)
Julie and the girls

Hey Laura

It's great to put a face to your name, what a lovely looking lady you are.
Riley is one handsome fellow of course. :D :D :D

The first pic reminds me of that typical cavalier hug, Luv It. :D :D :D :D

A very happy mum with a happy little dog :lotsaluv:
He is a lovely looking little boy....a real yummy Blenheim :l*v:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Lovely photos Laura, I'm jealous of your long hair too - but not of the work I'll bet it takes you to keep it looking so beautiful :flwr:

Back