• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Little ruby found at dump

What a gorgeous boy he is. Sad too to think that somewhere out there could be his family, devastated at losing him :(

Hug him tight for me too Sannie and kiss his head for me, poor darling little man :flwr:

I'll be taking him to where I can try to check that chip but talked to a few people and they don't think it will be likely we can trace it -- it is very hard to find chips from foreign databases and he won't have been chipped here with a non-ISO chip. If he can't be traced he will stay with Sannie as long as he fits in to her house. :)

fitting in

Oh I would think so...

This is my bed! And I'm squashed up at the top!
Well it was a miserable night and they looked so comfy. They always get off after a bit and sleep on their blanket anyway! icon_whistling

spoilt.jpg

Oh my gosh...what a hilarious picture. Now that is two dogs who have made themselves totally and completely comfortable!

oh bless him he certainly knows how to make himself at home!!

Thank you so much to everyone involved in making this wee fellow smile again :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

I can't believe what people do to their dogs :x :x :x

Back