• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

oops....better late than never!!!

spanielsmum

:dogwlk: Hi, I joined in August and thought I'd done the introduction bit , but having done a search, I find that sadly I had not. :oops:
Anyway, here goes.....

I'm Glynis, live in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England with my OH, our L/W springer spaniel Bilbo Baggins, who is 2 years 8 months and Noisy Norris, our rescued blue roan show cocker who will be 3 in December. We also have 2 persian cats. Daisy is a tortie and white bi-colour and Chloe is a blue and white bi-colour. Both are 6 years old. I am working on my OH to eventually let me rescue a Cavvy, but no luck yet. icon_whistling

I have offered to draw pastel pet portraits for £30 to raise funds for NESSR, (£20 goes to them and £10 to cover my expenses, materials and postage etc) I have included my website address if anyone would like to see examples of my work. I hope this is ok with the moderators, but I'm sure I'll be deleted if it isn't.

Thank you for reading this... :flwr:

http://glynspetportraits.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

Hi Glynis lovely to see you here icon_welcome

Glynis is an *ng*l and has so kindly offered to do these portraits to help NESSR... :thnx:

Please go and have a look, they are really lovely.

Back