• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SiânE and her cousin

Davy

At last I managed to get photos of SiânE and my brothers dog Cassie a cocker spaniel who is staying with us for the week.

Thought I might have to super glue Cassie bum down but managed to keep her still long enough for my other brother to get the photos.

icon_whistling Now if only I could do that the rest of the time, cause trying to get dress with a cocker spaniel hanging off your sleeve first thing in the morning is not fun!

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

And here’s a quick photo I tried to take of Cassie, can you spot her? :lol:

IMAG0030.jpg

aww they are both adorable!!!! SianE is quite a looker!!! beautful...and Cassie is adorable! that last pic made me laugh!

Love those pictures!! They are so cute together. Don't think I've ever seen a pure black cocker spaniel before--beautiful! Of course, SianE is beautiful!

ROFl...In that last pic Siane looks like a Jawa from Star Wars. You know...the little desert dwellers that kidnapped R2D2 and C3PO in the desert...

Cassie reminds me of my first cocker spaniel Sassy. Love the picture of the 2 of them! And the picture of your cat is hysterical. :lol:

Oh they are both beautiful...do they get on well together?

Love the black dog in a coal cellar photo :lol:

Thanks so much for the comments :flwr:

I’m so glad to have photos of Cassie where you can see her as normally you get a perfect photo with a large black blob with glowing devil eyes.

The last photo has to be the ultimate photo of Cassie as all I got was the eyes and nothing else?

moniechris said:
They look so regal together

Cassie Regal? Never had Cassie and regal in the same sentence before. :lol:

SiânE is the regal one, she’s very meek, will always give way to others. Won’t get her feet wet, could take her anywhere and know she will happily sit there and wait till it’s time to go.

Now Cassie on the other hand is like a tom boy, always on the go and ready to get in trouble, so glad the local park had now fixed the concrete round the bottom of the fence on the pond so she can no longer see if she can walk on water to get to the ducks. :sl*p:

molly said:
Love the picture of the 2 of them! And the picture of your cat is hysterical.

I have a cat? :shock:

Hope not with Cassie around. Its bad enough trying to keep her away from my budgies. ;)

Nicki said:
Oh they are both beautiful...do they get on well together?

Well Cassie absolutely loves SiânE, loves her too much. She feels the need to sniff her every time SiânE moves. SiânE not fussed, just keeps out of her way. But I am getting longer cuddles of SiânE.

But over the park they are great together. SiânE feels more secure with Cassie around and Cassie is very protective of SiânE. The saddest thing is that Cassie is desperate to play with SiânE, but SiânE doesn’t know how to play with other dogs and as her sight goes I don't think she ever will. :(

Back