Thread: My Guinea Pigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Guinea Pigs

This is Scooter and Skeeter, Scooter's a male and Skeeter's a female. This is them when we first got them and this:

is a bit more recent but they haven't really changed since I took the picture. Skeeter's thinner now.

These are their boys, they have four sons. They were born on May 24th, 2006 so they're older now but I have no photos of them cause they have all been adopted. Here's some more:

Close up of Beaker and Kermit II.

Skeeter and her babies

Video of all guinea pigs.
    Proud big sister of Grace (blenheim)
    Mommy of two guinea pigs, Scooter (male roan) and Skeeter (female tricolored)
    Grandma of four baby guinea pigs, Kermit and Fozzie/Rufus (both male calicos) and Gonzo and Beaker (two male tricolored)

Post Thanks / Like

Too cute! I've always thought that baby cavs (2-3 weeks) look like little guinea pigs!
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

What little cuties - do they make the screaming sounds?

Post Thanks / Like

I love the muppet names! How clever Do your guinea pigs actually let you hold them? I've never seen any accept in the pet store that run away every time someone walks by!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

They made a little 'wheeking' noise a lot. They were so cute, I was beginning to get impatient because Skeeter was beginning to get very big and we could feel the movements. Yeah, they let us hold them, but at first they were terrified, and sometimes will oppose us getting them out of their cage, but not too often.
    Proud big sister of Grace (blenheim)
    Mommy of two guinea pigs, Scooter (male roan) and Skeeter (female tricolored)
    Grandma of four baby guinea pigs, Kermit and Fozzie/Rufus (both male calicos) and Gonzo and Beaker (two male tricolored)