Thread: My buns and kitty pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default My buns and kitty pics

This is Diddy, my little mini lop, he's lovely, gives real kisses, he plays with my cat and if she gets too much for him, he gives as good as he gets! lol!

This is Precious, she's a year old now, she leaves Molly and Mr Munchkin alone, plays with Diddy and bullies Bertie.

This is Mr Munchkin, if rabbits could suffer with high blood pressure, he would, he's quite a stroppy little monster sometimes and lunges and growls at anything that annoys him, however, he loves his mummy very much, probably cos I feed him! lol!

Last but not least, this is Molly, my British Giant, she used to be nicknamed Stroppy Molly cos she was so unpredictable. She's just over 3 years old now and has mellowed somewhat, tolerates rather alot from the rest of the gang to the point of letting Bertie sit on her head if he's not in chase mode. Bless.

Alison

Post Thanks / Like

Default hi

i love your cats collar and charm where did u get it? your bunnies are cute
    christine and cavaliers molly+charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by molly+charlies mum
    i love your cats collar and charm where did u get it? your bunnies are cute
    I got it from ebay, it was a usa seller. If you are thinking of getting anything like this though,, be careful, if you go for one meant for a cat, make absolutely sure it's a felt backed one. The one Precious had on in that pic wasn't felt backed and it rubbed her neck and caused it to get sore in one spot. Needless to say, that collar was trashed and I then bought one from another seller who does them with felt backs and not such wide crystals. Not had any problems with the new one.

If anyone wants details of who the seller is, let me know.

Alison

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my I just LOVE your pets Alison!!! They are all so adorable!!! And your big bunny is so cool, a friend of mine has a Flemish Giant and I have to say that those large bunnies are sure neat!! My mini lop is about 5 or 6 pounds, so he isn't all that big..... gosh, your animals are all so cute they have the kind of faces that you just want to smooch!!!!
    ~Renee, Bailey & Maddie, and RIP my beloved Bentley.

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful face your cat has! I love the black on its nose, perfect for kisses I bet!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I LOVE the bunnies! I have always wanted one, I just think they are so soft and adorable. Your kitty is a doll as well!!!
    Heather, Fletcher (Ruby Male) & Riley (stinky sock lover) (Blenheim Female)
    http://www.heatherhink.com/pets.asp

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty puddy and gorgeous bunnies. I adore bunnies but my hubby won't let me have any more We lost our last one a few years ago, he was very, very old and me and the kids were heartbroken

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    Pretty puddy and gorgeous bunnies. I adore bunnies but my hubby won't let me have any more We lost our last one a few years ago, he was very, very old and me and the kids were heartbroken
    Aaaww, it's so sad when they go eh. I have to admit, I am finding the rabbits very hard work now and have decided no more after this lot are gone, it's too much for me now.

One dog and one kitty will be perfect for me when the time eventually arrives I think, both are easy peasy in comparison to the rabbits! lol!

Alison