• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Katydid at five months old!

nlg679

Hi Friends....I hope you enjoy the following photos of Katydid and Teddy.

Here is my dad only about 3weeks before he died:

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0600.jpg

Kaydid resting on my Dad's legs on the bed

DSC_0475.jpg

Teddy spent all of his time in Dad's bedroom keeping vigil

DSC_0614.jpg

Today ...Teddy and Katy are truly 'Big Brother and Baby Sister"

DSC_0732.jpg

DSC_0692.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

Love,
Nancy
Katy and Tedster

Your dad looked like he was so content with them. That's wonderful. Nancy, they both look beautiful. So glad they are both bringing you so much comfort.

Sorry about the sizes of some photos......

If that photo that is chopped off can be removed by a board supervisor, I would appreciate it!

DSC_0718.jpg

Nancy

Wow Nancy - your father look so happy!! Katy did and Teddy are absolutely beautiful. They are like long lost brothers with their matching smudges.. lol. What personality that brings them. . . she's growing up so fast!! I can't believe she's starting to frill out on her ears already .. ahh I am in love .. :roll: Teddy is also as handsome as ever. I am glad they are there with you to help you through - what little cuddle bugs.. ;)

THIS is the photo of Katy resting on my Dad's legs on his bed....that other photo is from when Katy came home in August....

DSC_0604.jpg

Dad loved his little girl....always commented that she has the prettiest face :flwr:

Nancy

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee I am so happy that you posted some pics for us, and they are truly beautiful pics. Oh and that floor Nancy :v*cuum:
Luv Ya

Youre Dad look wonderful, and you sweetheart remember him that way.
Keep him close to your heart, where he belongs you and him shared a beautiful bond that will always be strong. :l*v:

Now that Katydid is just a special little darlin along with Teddy, you snuggle those babies darlin and hold them tight. :hug:

I hope that little rascal is leaving her Big Brother alone and being nice to him. Teddy reminds me so of Dudley with Darby Patience Patience little one but I will get you. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing them Nancy.

I especially love the ones of your dogs with your dad. Those are definitely memories to treasure. My mom lives and St. Louis and came here to visit in August - she's 84 - and we got some really sweet pics with her and my sister's dog - that was before Lucky - I think that might be my favorite picture from her whole trip.

The dogs are beautiful too. Thanks for sharing those special memories with us. :flwr:

Nancy,

what lovely pictures..

WOW isn't she growing up fast! I think you can see from the pictures that she gave alot of comfort to your Dad...thats really nice :lotsaluv: some special memories from those pics for sure.

Thanks for sharing. :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

What great pictures and wonderful memory pics Nancy. Teddy and Katy are a perfect match and I am so glad they were there to take care of you and your Dad. Thanks for sharing. Katy is so pretty and so grown up already!

Oh Nancy, what wonderful photo's, thank you so much for sharing them with us :flwr:

How lovely that you've got some nice shots of your Dad with the furbabies, it really shows in his and their faces how much love there was between them :flwr:

Treasure those memories Nancy and your Dad will always be around you xxxxx

Nancy what lovely photo's, and a special way to remember your dad...to remember the happy times.

Nancy, those are great photos and it looks like they are of moments that you will keep with you forever :flwr:

I must admit, I am jealous of your porch! It is gorgeous! :shock:

You have very sweet looking babies :)

Wonderful photos! I'm sorry for the loss of your Dad. He sure looked happy in those photos. Heck, I would be happy hanging out on that gorgeous porch!

The porch was Dad's favorite place to be winter, spring, summer and fall...
Mornings in warm weather, he would walk down the driveway early in the morning to get the paper in his robe then sit on the porch and watch the birds and look at the scenery. During the warm weather days, he would nap out there and listen to music. During the winter, we would leave one chair out there for him as everything else was hauled to the basement. He would take care of that floor throughout the winter snows by pushing off the snow with a sqweegee...I would panic because when that finish is wet, it is JUST LIKE ICE! I just wanted to give him one more day on the porch at the end...it all went sooo fast. BUt I have my photos and great, great memories of a very special man.
Thanks everyone, I finally feel like I can post again.

Love,
Nancy
Tedster and Katydid

So glad you're back Nancy. Thanks for sharing your very special memories with us... When you feel sad--just let Teddy and Katydid give you sloppy puppy kisses. After losing my mom last Christmas, that was one of the few things that could make me smile. Our furbabies are truly angels!! *ng*l

Wonderful to have you back Nancy and thanks so much for sharing those very special pictures with us. I, for one, feel very privileged. Your furbabies are so very beautiful...you can see the gorgeous soul of your little Katydid in her eyes.
Thanks again for sharing :flwr:
Love Julie and the girls

I love that name "katydid". My sister's name is Katy and my dad used to joke when I was little that there was a "katydid" monster that would come around and do naughty things...This is because whenever my dad asked "who did it??!!!" I would always say "KATY DID!!!" icon_whistling lol!! Thanks for reminding me of that, it brightened my evening. What beautiful pictures.

Back