• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is anybody going to Discover Dogs at Erals Court this wkend?

effie

Helloeee :)

Only 3 more days until Kasper comes home..yipee

I was just wondering if anybody is going to Discover Dogs at earls court this weekend?

Take Care
effie
xx

Ok, I googled it and know what it's about now. You can buy tickets on the door but I can't find out how much it costs.

I'm over in London this weekend and if I get tomorrow aft free might go along -- thanks for the post reminding us it is on.

hi

i would love to go but i dont drive and i wouldnt travel up to london on my own ill read about it in my dogs today magazine if any one goes have a good time :)

Don't forget to take time to see "Clever Cavaliers" they are working one session in the morning and another in the afternoon....lots of fun and tricks! don't miss them...look for them in the Good Citizen Ring..ENJOY and be INSPIRED!

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Not sure if we are going as Darren is working - Christine can you get a bus to Wimbledon and then district up to Earls Court? That's probably the best way. Karlin what are you up to in London?

Hello

I wish i had known you guys might have been popping by ..you could have said hi at my stand..we had pictures of Lucas everywhere!!! It was soooo busy..

We will be at crufts in March..so if anybody is coming to birmingham it would be great to see you..Lucas and Kasper will be at home, but you cant miss the designer doggie stand it has cavie piccies everywhere :))

Take care
effie
x

That would be really great :)) We will be in hall 5, not too sure what stand number just yet :))

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Alison, Nicki and I will be coming to Crufts so we'll pop by and say hello to you :D

What day are you girls going? I wouldn't mind going but I don't think the OH will come with me. I can drive there as its only 2-3 hours away from me.

Back