• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NaturVet "AtEase"?

GusWilson

Has anyone ever used NaturVet At Ease for calming their dog? I just got some for my trip to Chicago. I think I will also bring the sedative my vet gave me, but if the spray works I would rather use that.

Also, for anyone in the Los Angeles area, I was at Centinela Pet Feed today and they have a big sale going on... 15% off everything in the store and buy 2 bags of treats get 1 free.

GusWilson said:
...Also, for anyone in the Los Angeles area, I was at Centinela Pet Feed today and they have a big sale going on... 15% off everything in the store and buy 2 bags of treats get 1 free.

hey, thanks for the heads up, i went there tonight after dog park and got a bag of regular Innova, a rope toy, a doctor noys toy, and Biologic Joints for my arthritic cat. good score.

Back