• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Prayers for a sick pup...

Well, they did more blood work this morning and it got worse that it was before when they orignally brought him in. His parents decided not to put him through surgery. I can understand that they don't want him to suffer, and they don't even know if the surgery would work because they don't know exactly what the problem is. So tonight he will be crossing over the rainbow bridge. I am going to go over and visit later on today to say goodbye. Please keep my boyfriends (and they really are mine too) family in your thoughts during this hard time. *ng*l

A difficult but brave decision. Prayers and gentle thoughts for Milo and all his family.

Sorry to hear about this. :( It makes me so sad. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this time.. :hug: :hug:

Oh! Lauren, I am so very very sad to read this news :cry*ing:

My thoughts are with you all at this heartbreaking time :lotsaluv:

:( oh no! im so sorry that he's not going to make it! i was really rooting for to get through..

my thoughts are with you and your bf's family...
:( *ng*l

Lauren - its a hard decision but at last he will not be in pain.... our thoughts are with you.. *ng*l and Milo over the bridge.

Izzy and Spencer send big wet kisses to you and yours :flwr: They are doing the right thing.

Oh i'm so sorry. :( But I too believe that it is best not to let Milo suffer. Our thoughts are with you, your boyfriend and his family. :flwr:

Back