• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Discover dogs

Mycavyangels

Today My dad and i went to Discover dogs in earls court 2 in london!! it was Wicked!! we seen nearly every breed of dog!! i loved it i seen this australian shepherds and they were lovely they jumped right up and licked my Face
we also seen some huge dogs so CUTE!!
there was also some shows on which included Aglity,heelwork to music, and a golden retriever society dance!! It was fantastic

i took a few pictures!! But not many!!! Hope u like them!!! sorry but the pics are not very clear!!!

cavaliers were very popular

A Pyrenes mountain dog!! (so friendly and cuddly)
emilyandfriends001-8.jpg

some cute cavaliers there

emilyandfriends002-6.jpg

A golden show

emilyandfriends003-8.jpg

emilyandfriends005-3.jpg

clever goldens

emilyandfriends006-4.jpg

emilyandfriends007-2.jpg

emilyandfriends008-6.jpg

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. And love love love the photos of the Golden retrievers. Love Goldens as much as Cavys. Have three myself.

Hello

Oh i wish you had told me you were going..we had a stand there...it was soo busy! We were on the corner right next to the ring - the designer doggie stand..

Met soo many fantastic people and gorgeous dogs..such a fab day :)

Take Care
effie
xx

Back