• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi, another newebie!

Jin

Hey everyone.

I'm Jin with a nine yr old Ruby Cavalier. Just found this site. Looks good
1.gif

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes :l*v:

We've had Rosie since Friday. She's actually my fiance's Mum's dog and we are looking after her as his Mum is very ill at the moment. We also have a cat who is four years old and at the moment we are trying to get them used to each other. Not had any major problems so far, infact it is going quite well, except for the odd chase here and there :lol:

If any one has any tips I'd be truly grateful 8)

I have to admit I've never been a doggy person, but since having Rosie for like 5 days I've fallen in love with her. But I would like Rosie and Theo (the cat) to get along. That would be my dream come true at the moment. She is so cute, (except when she chases the poor cat!) :shock:

Admittedly they spend most of the time staring at each other and are both fine, but as soon as Theo moves, Rosie thinks he is some furry toy, and chases after him. And then of course he gets scared! How do I get Rosie to realise that Theo is allowed to walk around the house just as much as she is? icon_nwunsure

Here is a pic my fiance took yesterday of the two of them. However don't be fooled. The peace didn't last all day :|

IMGP0378.jpg

How cute is that :lotsaluv:

Excuse the dodgy walls though. We haven't got round to decorating upstairs yet! :oops:

HI Jin! That picture of Rosie and Theo is so cute! Welcome to the board.
I'm sorry I don't know much about dog and cat issues. I'm sure someone else will have advice for you.

Back