• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Get your Huey fix here!!!

Donald Duck

I know we've been MIA for a while so I'm just making up for lost time ;)

Huey LOVES playing with the broom...
Hueybrooma11_11.jpg

and on the couch...
Hueycoucha11_10.jpg

and he loves CLOSE-UPS!
Hueycouchcloseup.jpg

Little Huey is so cute ~ It's nice to see you again. ANd yes you have been MIA - come back! lol :lol: Huey still looks pretty small. How old is he and how much does he weigh now? I always enjoy looking @ pictures of him. He's so cute and adorable.. :lotsaluv:

It's nice to be missed :) Huey will be 6 monthes old on the 18th of this month, he's still a very picky eater but has gained quite a bit, weighs about 7.35 lbs now. The vet seems to think he'll hit 7.5 when he's exactly 6 monthes indicating he'll be about 15 lbs when he's full grown. I guess that is on the small side but frankly I don't care, he seems perfect to me :)

So glad to see new pictures of Huey. That boy's face always enchants me....such a mischevious looking boy!

Huey is making quite a funny face in the #2 picture. He is a riot! I always love pictures of Huey. You are so lucky to have so an fun puppy.

He is so adorable, Mr Trouble....... my tri Busta is a picky eater and is also on the small side.

OMG look at that face!! He's too cute! :lotsaluv: Wow he's almost 6 months old now. They grow fast don't they?

Oh the Tri attitude!!! don't go there...I have a madam of my very own :lol: :lol: :lol: ...butter wouldn't melt in her mouth :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love the couch picture, super little face :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

What a little attitude!!! :fool: Too cute! Gosh, 7lbs!! Cody eats Huey's weight in a week!!! (exaggeration but still!! Cody is more than double little Huey and is only 4 months!!) It must be nice to have a lap dog that actually fits in your lap!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a cutie Huey is - love his couch potato pose! I can't belive he is only 7 lbs......Oakley is 13 weeks and weighs 9.5 lbs - but then again he is a greedy fat porker!!!!! :lol:

merlinsmum said:
What a cutie Huey is - love his couch potato pose! I can't belive he is only 7 lbs......Oakley is 13 weeks and weighs 9.5 lbs - but then again he is a greedy fat porker!!!!! :lol:

Merlin was bout the same as Huey at the same age - he too was a picky eater ( he's not so much now - he has to eat otherwise gutso'll have it!)

He's now 19 lbs fully grown, still just about right on th waist size as well :D

:lotsaluv: :wggle: :lotsaluv: There's my little heartbreaker boy!
Huey, I luv yooooooo :lol: It's great to have him back! :luv:

Huey you are still as gorgeous as when you first arrived - we miss your handsome face baby.

I love the Tri attitude, i've never known any Cavaliers that throw huffs like the Tri's do :lol:

Back