Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lily got groomed...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Lily got groomed...

Boy she looks like a puppy now! I debated whether to get her in for a grooming but her coat was just all over the place and fluffed out in some bits and cut away in others -- she looked so scruffy.

Now she is thinned a bit and evened out but they *trimmed her feet* all the way back to 'cat's feet' which I asked them not to do -- oh well, it will grow back as her coat grows very fast and heavily. I just hate that bare look and love their slippers -- oh well, it will grow in fast enough. The groomer thinks she is still blowing her puppy coat hence the frazzly coat on her back and the better coat elsewhere so she is probably younger than I thought; groomer thought maybe just around one going by her coat. You can also really see how much weight she has lost. They took out a lot of the weight of her hair from on and under her ears as well. She just has SO much coat -- her ears almost begin to conceal her face as her face is so petite. I'll get a pic up latter perhaps when I get the chance.

I am sure glad I had those group pics in my avatar done before they cut off her foot hair though!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Tansy : Mindy Connie Roxy Neasa Gus
    In memory: My beautiful Jaspar Lucy Leo Lily Libby

Post Thanks / Like

Aww! I'll be looking for the pictures! Lily's coat sounds like Bentleys...he has TONS and I've been debating about having him thinned out and trimmed.

I, too, love the slippers and Bentley has big fluffy ones! I'd hate to see them disappear.
    ~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~

Post Thanks / Like

I just love the slippers but can't tolerate them on my two. Jay's Gem and Monty have the most gorgeous feet and I'm always so envious when I see them. I let them grow on mine for a while but decided the "rabbit feet" worked better. So, oh well!

I'll bet she looks great! My groomer coat kinged my guys last time and they looked so nice.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Can we see a picture please?
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

I took Bailey to for the first time last week but he just had a bath, his ears cleaned and his nails cut... She did ask me if he wanted a trim but I was to scared to let him have that done........... Do you all trim the hair between there pads on the paw ??
    Kerry & Bailey

Post Thanks / Like

I also thought about having Whitney trimmed buy didn't seem to find the courage to do so.... maybe in the summer ....

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

The groomer did the same to Daisy Boo's feet back in July. I absolutelyt hated it. She's back to her hairy footed best now! Can't wait to see pics of Lily.
    Joanna, Daisy Boo(ruby), Twinkle(tri), Brandy(blenheim rescue) and himindoors (mutt)

Post Thanks / Like

My Whitney is absolutely adorable just the way she is thank you very much

I will come and save you Whitney then we'll go get Maxx and Charlie and, if no one's looking we'll pick up Roops, Kayla Jack and Tedbear....

Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

OMG Claire, thats alot of miles!!! a round trip of the U.K...!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And stealing cavaliers as she goes!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Tansy : Mindy Connie Roxy Neasa Gus
    In memory: My beautiful Jaspar Lucy Leo Lily Libby