• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily got groomed...

Karlin - she looks beautiful :lotsaluv:

what a lucky girl she is to have someone prepared to go to those lengths so that she can have the loving home that she deserves. :flwr:

If only all dogs could have loving homes like those given by everyone on this board :(

I just can't get over how much better she looks since you've had her, especially the much needed weight loss. She looks years younger. That reminds me, I should start my diet today! Well done. How long did the transformation take? I feel a new thread coming on!.....

OMG Karlin she looks so wonderful now!! :lotsaluv: Truly looks like a different dog, so much younger looking and lively. Her personality seems to come through more now that she is back to normal weight and her haircut looks lovely.
cl*p to you and Brid!! It's so amazing and heartwarming to see what a difference some badly needed TLC can make in a dog. She is so lucky you all found her, she's precious. :luv:

Karlin

She looks absolutely fabulous, you must have such a wonderful feeling in your heart knowing how you changed her life.

Way to go with that weight loss, we are now facing the same with Dudley he seemed to of creeped up on the scale. I hope by the spring I can get at least 3 lbs of him.

How long do you think it will take for her coat to grow back in. ????

On losing weight -- It took me about three months to get five pounds off her; that was pretty drastic but she got lots of exercise and a small amount of food so it was a healthy level of loss. Lots of veggie treats which she now loves. I have myslef on the same programme now... :lol:

I'd say her coat will come in quickly. Brid had to take a big matt off her behind and her coat filled in there within about a month. It will take a few months to really come in nicely. Mostly I just wish she had her slippers, I loved her hairy feet and she had the hairiest of the three! I couldn;t believe it when they brought her in with no foot hair!

Yes, Karlin, I echo all the comments about how amazing the transformation has been! You have done wonders to bring her weight down so quickly! She certainly looks happy and healthy.

I HOPE that you won't part with her now that she's gotten so happy and settled with you and the boys... icon_whistling

yes karlin me too - Lily looks so great I can't believe how much she's transformed. She actually looks like a cavalier now vs the big ball of puff she once was. I think she's looking great and she's obviously feeling great.

Now what do you say - can I come to Ireland and you can do that to my body?! :lol:

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: Lily you look beautiful !!!!! :luv:

But, I have to admit, I keep going back to look at your pre grooming shot - it just melts my heart :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

:flwr: :flwr:

It makes your heart sing doesn't it, when you can look back and can now see the transformation, all that time and patience is so well worth while...she looks wonderful, such beautiful eyes.....a little doll!

Congratulations to you both :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Oh my, isn't she looking so wonderful :flwr:

Karlin, i'll bet when you were little, your folks would chastise you for telling fibs? Bet they'd praise you for telling the ones to save Lily though :lol:

Really well done to you and Brid :hug: for getting her to how she is today :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Now, Claire,

Get the ferry from Ireland to Scotland and borrow Nicki's crew and then you can bring them here and move into my spare room - I've already got Whitney :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm supposed to be taking her back to her Mummy when she's all moved into her new house but I might 'lose' her new address and get temporary amnesia as to the directions to it..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy wrote

Now, Claire,

Get the ferry from Ireland to Scotland and borrow Nicki's crew and then you can bring them here and move into my spare room - I've already got Whitney

You can forget borrow! I'm stealin' them! icon_devil Possesion is nine tenths of the law :D :badgrin:

Hmmfffff forget it then! I'll meet you at the door with my hub's extendable baton and whack you over the head with it - you won't remember what you came for then :p :p :p

Oh wow Karlin! She looks fantastic. Hats off to you for doing such a terrific job with her. I can't believe the change...totally different dog! She looks so much younger and healthier!

Maxxs_Mummy wrote
Hmmfffff forget it then! I'll meet you at the door with my hub's extendable baton and whack you over the head with it - you won't remember what you came for then

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Alison}}}}}}}}}} you'd better go back and get whitney quick! and bring the Cavalry :lol: :lol: :lol:

:flwr: :flwr:

Oh wow!! Isn't she just the little sweetie now. Thank you for saving her Karlin and Brid for your part too. She has such a darling little face. Well at least you would get away with the little ruse now as they wouldn't recognise her as the same dog!!! :D Great work :flwr:
Julie abnd the girls

omg! the transformation is incredible! she seriously looks like a different dog! that is excellent work!!

Hmmfffff forget it then! I'll meet you at the door with my hub's extendable baton and whack you over the head with it - you won't remember what you came for then

:lol: :rotfl: hahaha you guys crack me up so much!

the story of getting lily out of the pound shows the true meaning of the word 'rescue.' wow, great story.

you gave her back her life.

Back