• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

LAST CHANCE TO GET YOUR HANDS ON A SPECIAL CALENDER

Hi Merlinsmum,

How do i go about ordering and paying for one of the calenders?

Thanks,
Murph.

Hi Merlinsmum,

How do i go about ordering and paying for one of the calenders?

Thanks,
Murph.

Ashley did you get my paypal payment?

Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 2:27 PM
To: Avi
Subject: Receipt for your payment

Dear Avi,

This email confirms that you sent a payment for $25.00 USD to
( icon_whistling .)

so did ya get it?
:jmp2:

So sara, does Avi know you've been buying more cavalier stuff on his paypal a/c????? ;) :lol:

Ashley... I've pm'd you. I still haven't received any payment requests?? Don't close sales without me! :)

Ashley, I just paid mine. Sorry I procrastinated, but I had to wait for the Allmighty Payday! :lol: 8)

LOL cecily - he paid for my calendar. I don't have acess to his paypal acct.. That's the only place he can go that his money is his and I can't take it (cuz believe me I've had my way with all of the rest! icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling )

:updte:

Here is what I have recieved payment for -

Jenny - 3
Judy - 1
Anne - 1
Sally - 1
Laura - 1
Kendall - 1
Heather - 1
Erika - 1
DeAnna - 1
Amy - 1
Nicki - 4
Linda - 3
Jen C - 2
Charleen - 1
Lauren - 1
Krista - 3
Claire L - 3
Cathy - 1
Kirsty - 3
Victoria - 2
Mic - 1
Barb - 1
Lindsey - 1
Sara - 1
Ashley - 4

That should be 44 and I have orders for 62. If I were to receive no more payments I am estimating at we will have about $400 to donate to rescue. If I get the full 62 orders it should go just over $600

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS GOTTEN THIS HIGH!!! KEEP YOUR ORDERS AND PAYMENTS COMING! :w*w: :jmp2: :w*w:

I actually paid for 2. I have the receipt from paypal in my email if you need it Ashley. I hope that is just a typo icon_nwunsure

Hi Ashley!

I emailed you last week but never received an email back from you regarding the paypal, etc...

Could you try me again?
Do you need my info sent to you via pm again?
Let me know.

Thanks!
Nancy

Nancy,

I don't know what happened but I did try again...thanks and thank you all for your patience with me!

Hi Ashley,
I know you must be going crazy with all these orders. :cffee: I think you are doing an amazing job... cl*p I haven't been able to pay yet as I haven't received the request in my email yet.
I PM'ed you too.
Thanks again.
:flwr:

Just posting to get thread back to the top so that its seen. Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on such a special item with such gorgeous cavs adorned on it! :D

Calander

Can I get 2 calanders please? sorry for being so late in replying have been off the board for yonks. I hope I haven't missed out.

Cheers
Helen

Back