• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from Missouri

Nean

Hello all,

Just joined this board yesterday and thought I'd introduce myself. I am Nean, proud owner of Laci, 2 year old tri female. I have been participating on the cavalier connection board for a couple of months but just discovered this board.

I very much enjoy reading on both boards and hope to get to know all of you and your puppies! I love looking at the pictures!

Nean

Hi Nean!

Greetings from another native Missourian. :)

Glad to see you've made your way over here.
icon_welcome

Welcome!

What part of MO are you from? My sister lives in St. Louis and we love visiting that area. One of my daughters plan on going to college in MO next year.

Glad to joined and hope you will post a picture, or two, of Laci.

I'm in Kansas City. I think I sent you a PM Mic, about the situation in Arkansas, but don't know if you got it or not.

Nean

icon_welcome to the board...
I just discovered the other board yesterday 8) some good threads on there.
I particularly liked the recipe thread~maybe we could start one on here???

:flwr:

Nean said:
I'm in Kansas City. I think I sent you a PM Mic, about the situation in Arkansas, but don't know if you got it or not.
Nean
Yikes, Nean! I don't recall your PM and can't find it in my inbox at either Cav board where I'm a member. I hope I didn't accidentally delete it. Please resend it to [email protected]. Sorry!

icon_welcome Nean

Glad you found this board too, great bunch of people on both boards.

hey there Nean and welcome! looking forward to getting to know you and your cavvy...post some pictures up! i wanna see!

Welcome and have lots of fun :flwr:

Snowglobe.gif

Back