• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pic of my Girls last Christmas

RoyalT Cavaliers

I don't post often, I do read the posts and enjoy seeing all the pics of everyones Cavs, I was going thru some old pics and found this one of the girls Christmas 2005. Just had to share.
297458525_b4ce254ba7_m.jpg

Deana :D

Thanks for the pictures!! THey are wonderful :) What beautiful little girls. :) Not too sure they like to be dressed up though.. lol :lol:

You know they hated it..lol
I have other pics of them somewhere stripping their clothes off.
They really couldnt wait to get out of that.
They don't mind their winter coats but that was just a bit offensive to make them wear those goofy hats and the red santa looking coats all just to humor their humans!! :snap:
LOL

Thanks,
My daughter was 14 when we got Beyonce the one in the Avatar.
I have to give her credit for the idea for that pic that was her car we had kept in the garage after she outgrew it. She was the one who put her in the car and I snapped the pic, believe it or not she hammed that up!! I didn't think it would work. ;)
I have the original on here somewhere because I think she has it on her myspace it has the outdoors background.

Hugs
Deana

[/img]

Back