• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CALENDAR ORDER MADE!!! 70 TOTAL!!! !!!UPDATED!!!

Coco's Mom/Willows Mom

I did Pm Ashley to let her know that I thought that you both had ordered Calendars, she will be forwarding them to me and I will then forward them to you Ladies by Canada Post.

I think US Postage is the safest route for us Canadians, everytime I order anything from the States I get hit with the Brokerage Fees. Puts you off ordering stuff.

I have been lucky to have some friends send me things by US Post to save on those brokerage fees.

Such a shame, since the US has such lovely things for our little darlings.

I think I was confused about who was in Canada for a minute there...it's tough to keep it all straight. I will send to Linda when they arrive. I will try and post a final order count tomorrow.

And you'll do all of that between a dinner party for 20 and an upset puppy tummy?! Man, you get my award for Super Woman of the Year! :D

Back