• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CALENDAR ORDER MADE!!! 70 TOTAL!!! !!!UPDATED!!!

duncans_ma

(23 hours, really) Just wanted to let you know we are within the final day for calendar orders AND PAYMENTS!

Please let me know if you haven't received your payment request.

Just a reminder, I can not and will not be ordering a calendar if I have not received payment by noon CST tomorrow...I just don't have the $$ to float everyone and I hope you understand!

Here is what I have recieved payment for -

Jenny - 3
Judy - 1
Anne - 1
Sally - 1
Laura - 1
Kendall - 1
Heather - 1
Erika - 1
DeAnna - 1
Amy - 1
Nicki - 4
Linda - 3
Jen C - 2
Charleen - 1
Lauren - 1
Krista - 3
Claire L - 3
Cathy - 1
Kirsty - 3
Victoria - 2
Mic - 1
Barb - 1
Lindsey - 2
Sara - 1
Ashley - 4
Cecily - 2
Theresa - 1
Nancy - 1
Yvonne - 1
Marsha - 1

Total of 50, but I have 70 orders!! Get your payments in!

Thank you for making this a fun task to take on!

Come on everybody, those extra 20 Calendars will do a lot to help out Karlin's rescue.
:w**h**: :jmp2: :w**h**:

Please, please take the time to process your payment to Ashley. :thnku:

I can honestly tell you that last year when these calendars were done on another board the same thing happened, and then members were upset that they could not get one for another family member

:(
LAST LAST CHANCE, GOING ONCE, GOING TWICE AND THEN THEY WILL BE GONE. :yikes :yikes :yikes
:cry*ing:

Ashley! can you send another payment request to me? I need to order another one please.
Thanks

I AM SO EXCITED TO REPORT THAT THE VERY FIRST CALENDAR ARRIVED IN MY MAILBOX TODAY!!

I haven't looked at it yet but my hubby reported that it arrived. I ordered one by itself to make sure that everything lookd good before I ordered 50+.

I will report back when I get home tonight - I can't wait to tell you all about it...what a labor of love!!

Ashley, I can't log in to paypal using the link that you sent me??????????????
:sl*p: how do I resolve this?
:thnku:

[size=18][/size]Hold the Cavalry!!!

:oops: [/b] I had two browsers going at the same time :sl*p:

All sorted now :D

Hi Ashley,

I sent my payment through paypal... I hope you recieved it...

Im really looking forward to getting the callender now.

thanks,

Murph

:updte: :jmp2: :jump: :jmp2:

The calendar DRAFT is here and came out really better than I could have hoped. That said, I am on track to make the order tomorrow. I hope that will put them in my hands within two weeks and then shipped by Dec 4th!! That is my goal anyway. We are cutting it close on Xmas so here is to hoping that it doesn't take 2 weeks for me to get them!!

Thank you, Ashley, for all of your hours put into this beautiful project!

;)
Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little, Katydid

calendars

Help! I never heard back from you on how I can do prepal? I work tomorrow and am so afraid I am going to miss out on ordering a calendar. . Hoping to hear from you soon, and thanks...........

Edited by Cathy T, and I've talked to Linda and cleared this with her.

Hi Ashley, :flwr:
i received my payment request and Ive made my payment. Thanks so much! I hope I got it in on time! :thnku:

297296750_c28703d445_t.jpg
Ashley - good job you are organised!

Linda said:
You are so cute Ashley. :D :D :D :D :D

Yes, Linda, I am sure after this no one will have any trouble guessing that I am an accountant. We are a wonderful breed of people....completely obsessive compulsive, type A, never sleep, drink tons of coffee, work 90 hours a week...etc..thank god I am already married...I question everyday how I am tolerated :D :D :D :D

I can't wait for my calendar. I received the one from Cavalier Connection this week and it was really good. I am anxiously awaiting the Cavalier Talk one because of the collage and having my babies in there.

Back