• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Secret Santa Swap

Lindsay , do you want me to give you the address of where I'll be in Connecticut? it would probably be much easier. I'll be there from Dec 17th to 27th.

:flwr:

It is completely your call. Where ever you want to receive your gift is where you need to give me :flwr:

Just a reminder that I need to receive your information no later than November 30th if you want to participate in the Secret Santa!

Hope all is well with everyone! :flwr:

Attention! I will be assigning the remaining non-early bird Secret Santa's tomorrow!

Please get your info in to me by tomorrow morning!

Thanks!

I just read this post and I'm in!!! I'll get Sofee's measurements tonight and post them before I go to bed. What a GREAT idea!

I would say yes. I will start a thread for pics of the gifts when it gets closer to Christmas.

LAST CALL FOR GETTING YOU INFORMATION TO ME! I WILL BE SENDING OUT ASSIGNMENTS TONIGHT!

:flwr:

Allrighty. All assignments have been made! Good luck on your shopping!

Please realize that I am human and it is past my bedtime! If you sent me information and did not receive a PM from me with who you are buying for, please let me know!

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Back