• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Guinea Pigs

Gracesbigsis

IMG_0540.jpg

This is Scooter and Skeeter, Scooter's a male and Skeeter's a female. This is them when we first got them and this:
IMG_0773.jpg

is a bit more recent but they haven't really changed since I took the picture. Skeeter's thinner now.
IMG_0882.jpg

These are their boys, they have four sons. They were born on May 24th, 2006 so they're older now but I have no photos of them cause they have all been adopted. Here's some more:
babies016.jpg

Close up of Beaker and Kermit II.
IMG_0888.jpg

Skeeter and her babies

Video of all guinea pigs.

Too cute! I've always thought that baby cavs (2-3 weeks) look like little guinea pigs! :lol:

I love the muppet names! How clever :D Do your guinea pigs actually let you hold them? I've never seen any accept in the pet store that run away every time someone walks by!

They made a little 'wheeking' noise a lot. They were so cute, I was beginning to get impatient because Skeeter was beginning to get very big and we could feel the movements. Yeah, they let us hold them, but at first they were terrified, and sometimes will oppose us getting them out of their cage, but not too often.

Back